New Rules for Squad Commanders issued:
The following is a revised rule listing that was originally posted by Obinone in the old EOD Forums back in 2005. Some of the rules needed to be updated to reflect the current atmosphere of the game.
ALL new and old Squad Commanders must read and know these rules by heart. Follow them and there won’t be any problems.
- As an officer of the organization, you are given heightened levels of trust and responsibility with the organization. Do not abuse your power, set an example for others to follow.
- You will respect and follow the commands and orders from a general and the President.
- Assist those in need, as a leader you will have to sacrifice time to help others. In return they will respect you. Be a mentor to those who need it.
- You are allowed to invite recruits to the organization, however, do not promote them to Member until they are approved by a General or above. This does not apply to someone’s alts that is already a full member.
- You will participate in organizational recruiting, and conducting interviews. When you invite someone in the org, you must report this into the Recruits Section in this forum. You must direct them to sign up to this portal. The exception is alts of a player that is already a member.
- Control Tower planting: You are allowed to plant a CT on own initiative, if the situation should occur.
- Alienraids: Starting alienraids by turning on and off the cloaking device is one of the Squad Commanders main tasks.
- All Squad commanders will get raid leader status on the raidbot and leader access on the org bot.
- Attend any Org meetings, if this is not possible, you will need to notify in the forums that you can not attend ahead of time.
- You will also be given access to the “Recruit Evaluation” section. Here you will help, with constructive and objective inputs, to decide if an applicant shall be given member status.
- As an officer, leaving the org without speaking to the President or a General first, will be considered leaving on bad terms. Do not burn your bridges.
- Do not conduct rigged raids or Ninja loot. Any behavior that may damage the organization’s reputation could result in a demotion or an org kick.
- Try and include other org members in raids and quests when applicable.
- Everything discussed within the leader forums that you have been given access to due to your rank is for your eyes only and information within here is not to be divulged to lower ranking members unless approved by a general or the president.
If there are any questions about the New Rules, please feel free to contact me.