Accessing your Elementsofdestruction.com email account can be accessed in two ways. Through the Web Email Portal or via any POP3/IMAP software using any mobile or PC device. Instructions are provided to use and configure email in the Web Email Portal Instructions or the Mail Client Configurationsections below. Note: Initially, members should use the Web Email Portal to change their passwords.
If you forget your email password, please ask an administrator to reset your password, you will be given a new temporary password.
- Enter the Web Email Portal.
- You will be prompted for your Email Address, use the full email address you have been assigned to ([email protected]), where name is the mail user name you were given.
- Enter the your Password in the Password text box. If this is your first time using the email account, use the password that was PMed or given to you by an administrator
- You will be placed into the main email screen. You will be given on option at the bottom of the page to change your password. If your password was assigned by an administrator, it is recommended that you change it here.
- You will be given a choice of three email clients to use: Horde, RoundCube, or SquirrelMail. You may select any of the clients on your personal preferences.
- Username:[email protected]
- Password: Use your password.
- Incoming Server: mail.elementsofdestruction.com. If you are using IMAP, use Port 143 and for POP3 use Port 110
- Outgoing Server: mail.elementsofdestruction.com SMTP: Port 25
- Be sure to select Authentication is required for IMAP, POP3, and SMTP.